The basics are so simple but in practice it can be difficult: Your health is determined by,
1) breakfast, lunch and supper, (quality of nutrition) as well as
2) regular physical exercise (to improve blood circulation, get sufficient oxygen into the lungs and expel CO2. And to ensure mobility of skeletal joints) and
3) a responsible common sense life-style which excludes ‘negative’ stress, smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and drugs of the habit-forming kind, some prescription drugs included. In a way, maintaining good health is relatively simple if you look after these fundamentals in a consistent manner.
4) Developing good and positive living habits are the key to many of our health problems – accidents, trauma and genetic situations excluded.
5) Don’t harbour and express negative feelings – be a positive person and look at the brighter side of life.
In practice of course all this is sometimes difficult to adhere too. But you should try as it is really worth it.
Discipline, persistence and consistency are the success factors for your body’s physiological regulation parameters to improve and with it your blood circulation, your immune system and your mental & physical performance amongst other things. By applying the BEMER treatment daily and consistently over a period of a month or two you will see / feel / sense an improvement. (chronic ailments and wound healing might take longer)
For more information watch the videos on www.bemer.co.za
( The above comments are not to be construed as a diagnosis and should be discussed with a medical practitioner who understands the significance of an improved micro-circulation. The BEMER System is registered as a Class 2a medical device internationally. Although it is not a “Wonder Weapon” in the defeat of disease, it is surprisingly effective when it comes to the improvement of the blood micro-circulation which is one of the KEY Physiological Parameters for ensuring good health)